Capacity Providers and Investors
Why partner with DUAL?
DUAL has relationships with over 4,500 insurance brokers and intermediaries worldwide
The DUAL Group has delivered underwriting profits to its capacity providers since 1998, building enduring relationships and making new markets.
What DUAL offers you and your clients:
- Strong trading relationships with insurers and longevity with the insurance, reinsurance and Lloyd’s markets.
- Long-term stability – we have been around since 1998 and in 2016 DUAL had GBP 628 million GWP across our three hubs in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
- Independence – the Hyperion Insurance Group – DUAL’s parent – is the world’s largest employee-owned insurance business. Our shareholders take a long-term view.
- Proven track record of growth and profitability – DUAL has a reputation for growing markets and achieving value.
- Insurers and reinsurers currently backing DUAL include Everest Re, Liberty International Underwriters, Allianz, AIG, Barbican Syndicates, Arch Insurance (Europe), Aspen Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group and ARK Underwriting.